Wednesday, May 21, 2014

love letter

this is my love letter to you

i love you  because of all that you taught me about me
 and about my strength and how you believe in me
about how i learned how brightly i shine
and how certain clouds can dim my shimmer
you have clearly taught me about my weaknesses
 and how they make me stronger
i love you because you are real
 and genuine 
and a fucking amazing
 and good man.
i love how smart you are
and how you set goals and achieve them
i love your heart
 even when you dont show it, i can still see it
i love how you look at me
 how you say that i am beautiful
and i know that you mean it
i love your tenderness
and how gentle you touch me
i love your playfulness
and seeing the spark in your eyes when you smile
i love early mornings with you and ending the day with wine and dinner
i love Love LOVE to cook with you
i love listening to your dreams of what we will do when we grow up.
i love that you know my love list..... no one else does
i love your smile
 and how you giggle in your sleep 
and how you wake up singing
i love your precious heart
 and how much you love kids
i love how you love your family
how you love O and C and R and H and S and N
how you have loved your son for so long
 and have been so patient with the time it took 
to develop the relationship that you have today
 i love that it grows stronger with every passing moment
i love every story you tell about your dad.
 i love that i know with all my being 
that he is so proud of you. 
you are a treasure to me and i am grateful that we shared so many good and crazy times together! 
i will love you till my last breath 
but today, i am mad at you for quiting

2 comments:

  1. dear luminous one,

    i know this feels heavy. i know this feels wrong right now. i know there are unfinished moments, things you're waiting to hear, see, feel. i know it's confusing.

    the good news is that you have the antidote already. it's called 'time' and once it is applied, things become clear...things like where you are meant to be, what you are meant to be doing and how. the more you apply, the clearer it becomes.

    but just like fae dust, you have to believe.

    breathe. believe.

    xoxo.

    ~tj

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right... it is confusing and scary and painful like my insides are exposed... so raw and fragile.

    thank you.... i am breathing and i believe

    ReplyDelete