Monday, May 26, 2014

oh today.... i love you

i woke up with my fear still in my throat
but closer to my collar bone than last night.
thank you
thank you spirit for showing me
with many signs that
i am enough.
that my light shines not for me but to shine on others so that they may shine brighter.
thank you mother nature for your sweet soft moist soil to cool my tired hot feet.
thank you kind lady on the phone from Verizon who i wanted to HUG so BIG at
the end of our conversation and resolution of my ridiculous problem.... you are a rock star!

today, i love you.
i love you for how you unfolded unlike i expected.
how you showed me love in unexpected places
how you burst out unexplainable amazing fucking love in ways that just baffle me

thank you

i love you... may 22,2014 more than i thought possible yesterday.
you, with all your unexpected people and love and time spent sharing how life is really so amazing..... you are a bad ass.

i love you today
because you are time and a healer and a lover

No comments:

Post a Comment