Wednesday, June 25, 2014

let's go

this morning my note from the universe said 





Try pretending that all you now believe to be real, is not, Tawnja. And that all you wish to be real, is. If only for a few minutes each day.

Then, try acting like all you wish to be real already is real. With just a word here, a sentence there, or some little demonstration. If only in private.

Before long, you won't even remember if what you used to believe was real or just a dream.

I'm pretending you already do this stuff whenever you want change,
    The Universe

right now i wish that my car is full of gas
my bank card is super full of cash
me and my road warrior and adventure sister
had more time off than we knew what to do with and
could hit the open road.

i see seattle
boston
new york
texas
as my top four right now.

and landing where ever our free spirits felt we needed to be.

ahhh to visualize and feel the magic of this moment is priceless.

2 comments:

  1. My note from the U said something OH SO SIMILAR!

    I see a yellow convertible
    fresh fruit from every roadside stand
    fingers stained with cherry juice
    and permanent laugh lines.

    Oversized sun glasses
    botanical gardens
    breweries
    dripping ice cream cones
    dipped in chocolate.

    Seedy motels
    flirting
    dancing
    on beaches and dancefloors
    and under the moon.

    Adventure
    limitless
    timeless
    matching tattoos
    memories for miles and miles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo delicious!
    dont forget floppy hats
    we must have floppy hats in the yellow convertable :)

    ReplyDelete