Tuesday, March 11, 2014

looking deeper and trusting

i am in a place where i want to honor my "me~ness"
the who i am
the messy me
the organized me
the mindful of my intentions me
the parts of me that i want to love 
the parts of me that i already do
the parts that are screaming for adventure
not just lets go on a hike or drive to the coast 
but the kind of adventure where you are blown away 
everyday because you took a chance on something that you only dreamed of...
that kind of adventure.

i feel restless yet comfortable~ish... 
i know that sounds crazy but, hear me out

i have received the same message for over a month
and i got it again this morning...

looking deeper

look deeper into situations or relationships
look beyond whats in plain sight
take a second look or a third

look deep within and find the hidden gems
that are just begging you to see their radiance
to see YOUR radiance.

look and listen with your heart and trust what you hear and see. 
dwell in the truth
you are worth it
you are loved 
and YOU are such a bad ass! 


2 comments: