Thursday, March 13, 2014

gratitude

today my focus is gratitude

i'm so grateful for the ones who make my quiet house noisy with all the stuff that makes our house a home and the amazing closeness that we bring... even if one of ours lives in another state right now. 
for tj who i cant even put a title to as she is too vast and important to me
for my cherished tribe that is there at the drop of a hat. 
for my mom who even though she has stuff of her own going on, is willing to drop that and take me to sac at 6.15am tomorrow morning.
for my job that as crazy as it is, its exactly what i wanted.

for accountability
for trusting the process 
for loving life and not knowing what the future holds 
for music to heal and mend
for excersise having patients with me
for my netas meninas... be still my heart
for frienships that hold my soul together
for you
for me 
for this 
for now
right now

grande gratitude

1 comment:

  1. I heard a song today that described us...our lives...where we are RIGHT NOW. I wanted to mark it, replay it...share it with you. It's lost for now...but when it comes back, the THIRTY SECOND DANCE PAR-TAY is on!!!! I heart your heart that you heart me with while I'm hearting you. ;)

    ReplyDelete