Wednesday, June 23, 2010

why not?

oh my gosh, where do i begin?
i have the most incredible chicks in my life!!
full of inspiration, love and rainbow colors!!
yes, rainbow!
completely full of beautiful colors!

today i had a mingle-ing of hearts chat with one of
my soul tribe and realized that now is the time
to put away the calendar, agenda and lists of
things i should do and PLAY!!!
embrace my inner child!
play in the sprinklers and laugh!!
paint rocks, pictures, rooms!
lay on a blanket and tell funny stories!
find shapes in the clouds
put my feet in the river
catch fireflies and ladybugs
the time is now! it is in the air!!
create, play, giggle, love and have fun!
last year was a trying year
it felt like the desert
the anticipation of 2010 filled my soul
knowing it would be a better year, my year!
and now, right now i can feel it unfolding!!!
YAY!!!
remember when summer vacation lasted life times?
you could play all day, find adventure right in your very own yard
or on a walk or in your neigborhood?
now that i am an adult and parent, i should still
have all the magical wonder of childhood anytime i want!
for some reason in our culture we have been taught to
"grow up" , "be responsible" and all the other crap!
to hell with that,
i am declaring play time untill school starts!
go out and have some fun!!
the universe is begging you!!!
the earth is craving you!
go!!!
then tell me all about it :)

2 comments:

  1. om gosh! i so forgot to add this!
    my mermie soul sister also had a lot of inspiration for this tid bit!♥
    thank you tj for your sparkly spirit!
    your creative bliss!
    your contagious smile and laugh!
    you are so full of life and wonder!!
    because of you, my list is all about fun and adventure and child like dreams!!
    THANK YOU!! I ♥ YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took a very deep breath in and on the out breath released all of the expectation that I've been carrying around like a backpack full of rocks...unpainted rocks waiting for adventure! I'm unloading them and pulling out the paints...wanna come play? ;)

    ReplyDelete