Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i have this friend who is such an amazing spirit
i feel like we have know eachother for lifetimes
like were from the same soul family.
when we talk or hang out, it feels like home... never weird or uncomfortable.
the conversations can go anywhere and everywhere without judgement or shame.
just connection and deep understanding and respect.
its absolutely beautiful.
our friendship has allowed me to fearlessly be me :)

i am blessed beyond words to have you in my life.
sometimes months go by without talking, an email or text
and yet
i know, without a doubt, you are never too far away.

i love hookey days, ferry rides, city adventures, exploring exploritoriums, trolly cars, meeting artsy strangers, never meeting a stranger, reunions, being brave and feeling safe, mingling of hearts, funky cafes, inspiration, making time, tax day dates and reminders of who we are and how amazing it is to share in this journey together.

thank you for being such a supercoolhappylovething and for allowing me to be part of your world. you make my heart full and my face smile :)

1 comment:

  1. it is my wish that everyone gets to know what it is like to be someone's someone that you described above...and the lucky ones get to be more than one to more than one!!!

    ReplyDelete