Thursday, May 13, 2010

oh yesterday....

May 12,2010
seemed like it was the mark of something important...
i couldnt put my finger on it....
i could feel the marvolous-ness, the beauty, the glow of the day lingering around me
and it wasnt untill i had a quiet moment
that i realized....
i found my sparkle!
it had been there all along
it was clouded by old belief systems and self doubt.
so welcome back sparkle!!!

my bee u tee full things for this day
*my crazy beautiful vegan lovely and her receipe for refridgerator soup!!
*experiencing the fruit of my parenting.... absolutely amazing humans that i was blessed enough to share this time on earth with!!
*getting home from work and having a treasured friend show up for a hug, a chat, and a walk and the oppertunity to remind her how much she is loved and how important she is not only to her family and friends but to herself. :)
*allowing the clouds to be cleared away and realizing that i am worth my dreams ~ all of them~
and i have everything i need right inside me to manifest them!
be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment